Wednesday, February 03, 2010

This is everyday...

I found this video from right before Christmas. I had caught the two younger boys doing what they do on a daily basis...picking on each other. They take toys away just to make the other mad. It's a game to them, it's fun (for them).

The truth is, as much as I complain about our hectic life and the chaos that goes on around here 24/7, I wouldn't trade any of it.

I watch this and realize they'll only be this age once. I'm not having any more kids; I can't have any more kids. They are only babies once and I won't get this back.

So, even though they are picking on each other in this video, it's who they are now. They love each other, but also love to drive each other insane. I might go completely mad one day and need to be committed, but it will all be worth it! How could you not love these boys?



I especially love the part where Cade says, "yes!! I made Cole cry!" Nice! They will grow out of this, right?

No comments: