Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cody's Thunder Gear

Cody had so much fun at the Thunder game last night. He could not stop talking about it this morning. He even ate his breakfast while bouncing his new basketball...on my kitchen floor!

Toast in one hand, basketball in the other.

Daddy also bought Cody a Thunder shirt that he just had to wear to school today. I tried to convince him to wait till Friday since we're going to another Thunder game, but the kid wouldn't budge. He was determined to wear it today. He told me, "you can just get me another one". Oh right, obviously he doesn't know how hard it was to actually find him one in his size!

Hopefully I can get it off of him long enough for me to wash it!


I think it's safe to say, Cody enjoyed his birthday present!
Hopefully on Friday I will get some pictures of Cade and Cody at the game. TJ took the camera last night, but the pictures didn't turn out all that well.

No comments: