Monday, February 22, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

I must be insane, or a really awesome mom, because after Cody's basketball game, I didn't feel like taking all the kids home and just sitting around the house, so I took them to Chuck E. Cheese.

It was rainy, we were bored, so that's what we did.

TJ supposedly had to tutor some kids in Chemistry at the library, so he was "unable" to come with us. I bet he was crushed!

All Cade wanted to do was "drive da car". That would have been fine if I didn't have to press the accelerator the whole time while trying to keep Cole from running off. I don't know why I'm complaining, this is how I have to drive on a daily basis with a car full of kids. Minus the two year old driver, of course.

However, we played this game over and over and over again...



McKinly is always a huge help, and thank God she loves to help with her brothers. Without her, I don't know if I could take the kids to all the places I take them.



Cole and Cade playing a game that didn't involve driving...this was short lived.



McKinly and Laney with their ticket winnings.



Surprise, Surprise...Cade got candy with his tickets!



"WHAT?? We're leaving?"


Ty, Cody, and Ty's friend, Jake were running around somewhere. They were not about to let me stop them from playing in order to take a picture! Boys!

No comments: