Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cade's Letters

When the older kids come home from school, they have to sit at the table and do their homework (I know, I'm an evil, evil person). Cade has always felt a little left out and a little sad he doesn't have any homework to do with them. So, taking this opportunity to teach him something, I picked up some ABC flash cards. It helps that they're Super Why flash cards...his favorite!

He loves getting to do homework with the older kids and I love he knows almost all his letters (he still gets confused at times with C,D,E,V because they sound the same and sometimes he mixes up K and X).

Once we have upper case down pat, we will flip them over and work on lower case.

You go little man!


Oh, and since I rigged the video camera, I didn't realize you can't see the flash cards but you can see the letters when I put them in the pile. You're jealous of my videography skills, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

He's so smart! I'm so proud!!

Pam Roberts said...

Very good!!!