Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cody is going to a Thunder game!

Cody was beyond excited when I told him we found some tickets to the game. The OKC Thunder basketball team is our only pro sports team in Oklahoma. Cody's basketball number is 35, just like Kevin Durant, and he wants to change his baseball number to 35 as well.

This is all Cody wanted for his birthday. I had asked a friend if she could get tickets through her work and she definitely came through for us. The tickets are awesome!



When I told Cody she got tickets for us, he ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. He was so excited and would not put the tickets down. He kept telling me to "be careful, Mommy. Don't mess with them, you might bend one."


Someone is a little over protective of his tickets!

I am not able to go to the game tonight because I'm not sure Cole would sit though the entire thing. TJ and Cody are taking Shawn and Laney with them. I think Cody will have more fun with a friend around.

Have I mentioned how excited Cody is for tonight?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How exciting is this!!! =) Too much fun!!!