Monday, October 01, 2007

Who's Who?

I was looking at old pictures today and this is what I discovered!

All you people who say Cade looks more like me, are complete LIARS! That's right. Here are pictures of Cody and Cade, both at 7 months old. THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!! We all know, Cody doesn't resemble me in the slightest, so therefore, Cade doesn't either!

Which one's which?? Huh?


I appologize for the OU outfits, it's just one of the outfits I had from when Cody was a baby and I wanted them matching for these pictures. My mom took the OU out of the picture before, maybe I should have her do that again!

post signature





3 comments:

Lisa said...

They do look so much alike! They could be twins (if they were the same age!).

The funny thing is when I was looking at your post I was like "OU!?" Then I saw your explaination. Shoot, just because you live in Sooner country doesn't meet you have to become one! :)

Tasha said...

Ok - they RESEMBLE each other, but that would make sense as they have the same DNA contributions. I still maintain that Cade looks more like you, and it is completely OBVIOUS in the picture! Either way - you have yourself some cute little boys, and everyone knows as you get older you start to have your "own" look! Take my sis and I for example - when we were little we looked a TON a like and people thought we were twins... would you say that now with facial features? No way! People hardly believe we're even related!

Anonymous said...

Cade Top
Cody Bottom