Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gig 'Em Aggies

In case you missed it, Texas A&M KILLED Oklahoma State last night. And by killed, I mean we won 24-23. The Aggies came back from being down 17-0! It was a great game and the only thing that would have made it better, was if I was at the game with my dad and little brother.

I was so jealous when I got a text message from my dad after the game that said my brother, Clay was playing on Kyle Field at that very moment. I really wish we lived closer to my parents so my boys had the chance to do things like run around Kyle Field! Cody did get to go to a game there when he was 7 months old. It just happened to be the Oklahoma State game two years ago.

The kids and I were sure to wear our A&M gear all over town yesterday. All these Oklahoma State fans just gave us looks, like they thought we didn't stand a chance!

And that was BEFORE the game was even played.

Today, I have washed our clothes so they would be nice and clean for us to wear AGAIN today just so we get a chance to rub it in! That might not be very sportsmanship like, however when you live in a city where they live for either Oklahoma State or OU football, you do whatever it takes to be noticed!

Oh, and I have the coolest husband in the world because he got us tickets to the OU vs. A&M game in November. That one will be a little more tricky because it's played here in Norman but hey, stranger things have happened!

Go Aggies. #1 in the Big 12 South!!!


Not the best picture of me, but I haven't been in a picture since the day Cade was born.




post signature

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Whoop! I think the pics are GREAT! So good to see your lil' okies in Aggie gear!! :-) Can't wait to see you next month!

Pam Roberts said...

WHOOP!!

Lisa said...

The game was AWESOME! It was so cool to be there for a great game! Love your kiddos in their Aggie gear!