Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk-or-Treating

The community church was having their annual Trunk-or-Treating gathering so we dressed up all the kids in their costumes and headed out to go trick-or-treating from trunk to trunk.

We go every year with Jen and Shawn and their two little ones, Laney and Braden. The kids always have fun. Lots of candy, fun games, free food, music and a moon walk. Did I mention free food?? I think that's the best part!

My little pumpkin before we left


McKinly and her best friend, Shay
(McKinly is Penny from Hairspray)


Cade and Brady waiting to leave


Group picture with Daddy. Ty was too busy getting candy to stop and take a picture.


My little spider playing a game for candy


Another game = more candy


Cade was exhausted from all the excitment, he just passed out on daddy.


Thanks Grandma Sandy for making our pumpkin, spider and ghost costumes. Hopefully Ty will let me snap a picture of him in his ghost costume for everyone to see!


post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They all looked very cute! I especially love Cade the pumpkin and what a cute idea for McKinly and her friend to dress up like the Hairspray girls. I LOVED that movie!