Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Freakin' Cold

For those of you who live up North you'll probably think I'm being a complete baby but it's too early for it to be this cold! The high today is 51!! And I'll tell you what, it has yet to hit 51! We have our share of cold weather here, but not this soon...it's not even Halloween yet!

I will say, I enjoy letting the boys wear fall clothes but I think their fall clothes would work in 65 degree weather just fine! I love that it's getting cooler, but I'm not ready for COLD!

Hmmm, maybe I can convince TJ that the boy's fall clothes aren't warm enough and I need to go buy them some winter clothes! Yeah, you're right, I don't think he'd go for that either!

At least they look cute

Cody was doing the chicken dance in this picture


One problem, not only is it cold, but it's rainy as well so Cody can't go outside and play on he beloved swing set. I guess I'd be a bad mother if I let him go play in the cold rain just as he's getting over a pretty bad cold, huh?? I thought so! He sure thinks I'm being pretty mean by not letting him go outside though!

He tried to entertain himself by playing with Sammy in the kitchen but soon got bored with that.


Daddy did make him some yummy soup to make up for it
(ignore the princess spoon, that used to be McKinly's)

He is being very good but every so often, he'll come up to me and say "I get to go down slide now, mommy?? Please??" Poor kid, it's like he lost his best friend.


post signature

2 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

yeah, it was 94 here today. A freakin sauna! Supposed to get a cold front later this week. They're saying we could hit a frigid low of 84 by Halloween. Yippee! Break out the ski jackets and gloves kids...it's in the mid 80's for cryin out loud!

Allen Family said...

Haven't you seen the Guinn house? He needs the Jump n Slide in so you can blow it up in the living room on those yucky days!!!