Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trip to the Farm

Today my friend Jen and I took Cody, Laney, and the babies to Orr Family Farm. We went mainly so the kids could go to the pumpkin patch but there was a lot of other fun stuff for them to do there as well.

We got to go to the "gemstone mine", ride peddle cars, pet the animals, play in the park, eat yummy popcorn... kettle style, and go on a hayride to the pumpkin patch.


Cody really liked panning for gemstones in their "mine".



He thought the hayride was "awesome"


Cody picking a pumpkin from the "Kids Pumpkin Garden"


Cody and Cade with their pumpkins


Mommy, Cody, and Cade on the hayride


Cody was so tired that he almost fell asleep on the Carousel


They were passed out before we even left the parking lot




It was a day that not only wore the kids out, but me as well! I don't know why I try and drag a two year old and a 7 month old to places like this by myself. Even though they both were really well behaved, I always forget how much work it actually is. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I normally would have had all four kids but the older two were with their mom this weekend. Even though it is a lot of work at times, it's worth it to see them have so much fun.




post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Fun times! What a great Mommy you are!!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

SO FUN! That's what kind of place i've been looking for her in Central Florida and can't find one to save my life! Even pumpkins in the stores are hard to find. It just doesn't feel like fall here at all.