Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pump It Up

Yesterday we went to Laney's 5th birthday party at Pump It Up. All the kids were invited which meant two free hours of letting them run around and wear themselves out.

I thought Cody would be a little afraid of the big slide, but oh no! He would climb the big stairs to the top and just plop on his butt and slide down...without a mat. The guy tried to get him to use his mat, but just gave up after a little while and let him go down without one.

He is so little that he would just spin around on the slide and end up head first. He'd get up laughing and do it again, and again, and again!


McKinly and Cody going down together. The ONLY time Cody used the mat


Ty and Laney


Cody going down without his mat


The kids weren't the only ones who thought the slide was fun...

T.J. and Shawn decided to try it out
(Shawn is Laney's dad, the one in the blue. That means T.J. is the one with his feet in the air...nice!)


A quick video of McKinly and Cody sliding.



Cade was too little to play, but he got to try his first cupcake.


They were all exhausted after the party and took it easy the rest of the night!
(That's what I was hoping for!)




post signature

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Fun! I was just looking at the pictures from when Steph and I took the babies to a party at Pump it Up. We even took the babies down the huge slide. You did try it, didn't you?

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I couldn't, I forgot to bring socks. I would have though!

Anonymous said...

Im glad that yall had fun! I loved the pics