Thursday, November 29, 2007

Feeling a little better, just not quite 100%

Cody and Cade still are having trouble with their allergies but it looks like they're feeling a little better.

Cody's face is still all red and in some spots, starting to bleed. I have tried everything and I think I'm going to have to take him to the doctor to get some type of steroid cream...it's the only thing I think will work.

He is just so tired and his face has got to hurt him

He can't even smile because it hurts his lips so bad. His face looks better in this picture but his lips have dry blood all over them. Poor Baby!


Cade is still clingy but not near as cranky. He will go play by himself now but still wants to make sure you're in his sight.

Today I was on the computer and Cade was playing with some toys right next to me. A few minutes later I noticed it got really quiet and I looked down and there was Cade, asleep at my feet!



post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cade can sleep anywhere! I guess that is what happens when you have 4 kiddos! :)

Grace use to have BAD eczema on her face and we used a steriod too... worked wonders. Aquaphor is pretty good for the over the counter, but its a bit greezy. Hope he starts feeling better soon!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Poor babies!

And that pic of Cade sleeping...priceless!!!

Pam Roberts said...

Their faces sure did look great in Texas. Guess I can call the moving vans for you!