Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day Two in The Wood Hood

Today was another busy day. Lots of people to see, not enough time to see everybody.

Aunt Pammy came over this afternoon to see us before we all headed over to Tasha and Curt's house for a little get together.


Aunt Pammy and Cade

oh wait, I lost my camera so until I find it, I don't have this picture. I'll have to keep using my mom's camera until I either find it or convince my husband I need a new one.

After we left Tasha and Curt's house, we got ready to go out to dinner with Aunt Leslie, Uncle Brent, Shelby, Andrew, and Meghan.

Shelby and Cade

Uncle Brent and Cade playing pass the binky

Cody and Meghan UNDER the table

Aunt Leslie, Shelby and Cody playing in puddles in the parking lot


Tomorrow should be a little slower because all the kids are in school and everyone is back to work for the short week. We are going to eat lunch at school with Nana tomorrow. The boys will get to see what it's like to be in Junior High!


post signature

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

I'm so happy you're here!!!!!!!!