Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we had a very busy Thanksgiving. We ate more food today than I think we have eaten all week.

We started out the day with lunch at my mom's house.

Cody sitting at the head of the table



Aunt Chandler, Daddy, Uncle Jonathan and Cody. Cade was taking his nap and Nana wouldn't get in the picture.





After lunch, we all rested a little and then headed over to my dad's house for round two! There were a lot more people there than there were at my mom's for lunch. The boys loved all the attention.


A quick picture of Cody before he ran outside to play with the big kids



Cade and Tyler

Look at all that food!


Uncle Jonathan and Auntie Tracy


A little fuzzy but it's me, Grandpa, Uncle Jonathan, and Uncle Clay

Uncle Mikey and Cade.

Since we were going to be around a lot of people who have never met Cade, I decided to put him in his name shirt I got from Stephanie. It was great because no one needed to ask me what his name was and for those who should have known his name, didn't feel uncomfortable because they had forgotten it.

Cody was so good today. He played really well with all the kids, was very polite, and was just a good boy all around. He even let me take endless pictures of him without putting up a fight!


Cade even got to play with a little girl who lives down the street from Grandma and Grandpa.

Uncle Jonathan, Tiffany, Cade and Heartly.

After all the food, we decided to get a little back scratch train going. I think I got the raw end of the deal. No one to scratch my back. Cade sure got it easy though, he didn't have to scratch anyone's back.

Cade with great-grandpa O.J. Can you believe my Grandpa will be 80 in a month?? He looks no where near that old!


Uncle Jonathan and Wanda

Grandpa and Cade
Grandpa and Cody
Cade held on as long as possible but just couldn't take it anymore and passed out on Uncle Jonathan!

Overall it was a great day. Tomorrow is the big Texas A&M vs. Texas game so we'll be watching that and hanging out with more family! I can't believe we have to go back to Oklahoma in three days! I wonder how I can convince my husband we just need to stay here??


No comments: