Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our time has almost run out!

Our last few days here have been pretty busy. We have been trying to squeeze in as much time with family and friends as possible before returning to Oklahoma.

On Friday, my mom let the boys go ahead and open their Christmas presents since we will be in Chicago this year for the holidays.


Cody about to unwrap his first present of the season

My little Christmas Cade

Look at him go

I think Cade enjoyed the boxes more than the actual presents



After the boys opened their presents, we made the mistake of going to the mall on Black Friday. We didn't buy anything but T.J. and Cody had fun playing in the Apple Store.


I keep thinking of ways to stay longer but I just don't think my husband would fall for any of them. Oh well, I can just start counting down the days until we get to come back. Only 98 days to go until Spring Break...I'm thinking that's the soonest we'll be able to get back down.

post signature

No comments: