Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day One in The Woodlands

We arrived in The Woodlands at about 9pm last night. The drive down wasn't so bad considering we were in the car for 8 hours . The boys were great and didn't really complain that much during the trip which made it a lot easier on mommy! They couldn't have been much better and they were even good tolerable when we got stuck in Dallas traffic for AN HOUR AND A HALF!!

This morning we woke up and got ready to go see Aunt Chandler cheer at her high school playoff game. The football team ended up losing 42-59 but the boys were a huge hit in the stands with their matching College Park High School Cavaliers shirts Stephanie made them for the game!

Cody in his College Park shirt.
His poor face is all dry and red from his allergies. The humidity is helping quite a bit. It was really bad a couple days ago.

The back of his shirt

Cade modeling his shirt

The back of Cade's shirt

Cade fell asleep during the game, my child really can sleep through anything

Cody acting silly

Aunt Chandler and Cade were both warn out after the game


We're having a lot of fun other than the fact when we got up this morning I noticed I had a flat tire. I drove over a nail when I ran to the grocery store last night but I'm just thankful it happened after we got here rather than on the freeway last night. I do have to admit, it would have been quite comical watching me change a tire on the side of I-45 with a two year old and 8 month old helping me out.

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you guys are having fun in TEXAS!

Maybe I don't want to move back to the Big D after hearing about your traffic issues. Especially since traffic here is pretty much non-existant!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

WELCOME HOME!!!