Monday, November 19, 2007

Day Three!

When I said today was going to be a little slower than yesterday...I lied!

The boys and I woke up this morning around 9 a.m. We got dressed and went to have lunch with Nana. The boys got to meet some of my old teachers because Nana teaches at the Junior High I went to.

After lunch, we had a couple hours to spare before we had to pick Aunt Chandler up from school so we did a little Christmas Shopping. Then, the boys fell asleep in the car so I wasn't about to take them back to my mom's house and take the chance of them waking up. So, I drove around for the next hour to let them sleep.

We picked Aunt Chandler up from school and then went to visit some of our favorite teachers. Every year we go back and see our old fourth grade teachers. Mrs. Luton and Mrs. Paling both taught Jonathan, Chandler and me. They call Cody and Cade their Grandstudents!

Cody waiting for Aunt Chandler to get out of school

After we visited with the teachers for a while we took Aunt Chandler to Dance and then headed to Auntie Tracy and Uncle Mikey's for dinner.

Cade crawling on the driveway, he thought he could hang with the big kids

The big kids were too fast for him so he played with Champ

Cody loved playing with Taylor and Mikey

When he wasn't playing with the kiddos, I caught him playing with the princess kitchen. Daddy would be so proud!

Tyler and Uncle Claydough didn't want me taking their picture

Grandpa Buck and Cade had too much fun, they were passed out on the couch before dinner was even on the table!

Maybe tomorrow will be a little slower, I won't count on it though. We're having too much fun, we'll have plenty of time to sleep when we go back to Oklahoma! T.J. will be here tomorrow night and we can't wait. We've had a lot of fun but it's just not the same without daddy here!!







No comments: