Sunday, January 31, 2010

Scrabble Night

No, we're not a bunch of eighty year olds who like to play Scrabble and then are in bed by 8:00 pm after we took out our teeth and drank our Metamucil.

We actually all really like the game.

Every few weeks, we have some friends over and we play Scrabble. Our friends all have kids so they can play together while we have some adult beverages and play a game where the more drinks you have, the more fun the words become.

We all bring some food and we make a whole evening out of it. Dinner, drinks, snacks, dessert, etc. Then, the kids watch a movie and we play our game.

This time, Jen brought fondue stuff and it was a huge hit with the kiddos (and the adults too, not gonna lie).


Laney and Ella Kate



Cody



Watch out, that's heavy



Cole



Darby and Scout



Cade



Excuse me, do I have a little something on my face?



Emily preferred to eat Cheez It's with a toothpick



Darby thought it was all good!!



Brady was too cool for the chocolate! :)



Cole was the happiest when he found some sucker who would hold him.




If that didn't work, he was pretty happy playing with Scout!


See, Scrabble night is fun at our house!

2 comments:

Killackey said...

We are not 80...

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I know this but when I told someone what we were doing that night they told me to make sure I was in bed by 8 and that I cleaned my teeth!! They just don't know how much fun it really is to play!!!!