Sunday, January 17, 2010

If my days aren't crazy enough...

...the night makes up for it!

On Thursday nights, after all the kids are in bed and it's finally quiet, I sit down and get to watch all my shows that have been DVRd that week.

Usually, it's my time alone.

Usually, I get to watch all my shows without getting the crap scared out of me!!!

I was in the middle of watching Grey's Anatomy when, out of nowhere, Ty shows up right behind me. I don't think I have ever, in my entire life, jumped that high. I was about to get on to him for getting out of bed when I realized he wasn't wearing anything but his underwear.

(well, not in this picture...obviously)


He never sleeps in just his underwear. In fact, he would never let anyone see him in just his underwear. When I asked what he was doing, all I got was...

"I uh, I uh, I can't find them"

"Can't find who?"

"Them"

"You mean your clothes? You can't find your clothes?"

"No, I have all my clothes in my backpack so I can take them to school"

"Ty, you don't need to take your clothes to school, you need to be wearing them...call me crazy, but that's how we do things around here"

"I have to take them to school, you said!"

"You have to wear clothes to school, but I don't think I told you that you needed to pack your pajamas, that you're supposed to be wearing right now, in your backpack and take them to school"

"oh, ok"

"would you like me to help you put your pajamas back on?"

"yeah"

"ok, let's go find your pajamas then"

"can you help me put some clothes on first?"

"sure, Ty, sure!"

I think it's safe to say, we have a little sleep walker on our hands...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading your blog just makes me tired! I don't know how you do it :)

Ann said...

And a sleep talker!!