Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things to be Thankful for...Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen: I am thankful for this little guy's smile


Trust me, some days I want nothing more than to shove him in the backyard with the dog and lock the door. He has been getting under my skin like no other lately. He is getting closer and closer to being two and every part of his attitude proves it.

However, when he flashes me his sweet smile with his bright blue eyes, I forget all about his attitude. That is until he throws another tantrum a few seconds later...


It has always been easy to get Cade to smile



all you have to do is look at him and he will giggle.


When he was younger, he would just see the camera and know what to do.



It didn't matter if he was covered in oatmeal


or dressed like a pumpkin...



the kid was always smiling.


Even though he would rather run from the camera these days, I'm still able to catch a few good smiles from him...



although most of them happen right after I snap the picture.

He sure is a handful right now, but I forget all about it when I see his sweet smile!

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

The first pic is adorable! And the 6 month onesie! Too cute! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Pam Roberts said...

Awwww!! That sure is one sweet smile.

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I am thankful that the Aggies season is OVER! Bring on some basketball!