Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Science Museum

The other day I decided to take the kids to the Oklahoma Science Museum. They always have so much fun there because everything is hands on and there is even a five story tree house to play on.

Since it's about to get cold here, I decided to go ahead and purchase a season pass. There is nothing worse than all the kids stuck inside our little house all winter long.

I knew McKinly and Cody would have fun (Ty didn't go because he was at a friend's house) but I didn't realize how much fun Cade would have.


Cody and Cade spinning



Cody cutting his "airplane"



Watching it fly up the tube



Cade building with blocks



Cody making his race car



Watching it go



Cade waiting his turn



McKinly and Cade going down the five story slide



Cody's turn...it's a little fast



Riding the teeter totter



How Tall??

McKinly



Cody



Cade



Cade playing at the water table


Since we only got to do half of the museum, we're going back Friday since the kids are out of school. I promise will try not to post as many pictures next time :)

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

McKinly is such a great big sister! She looks like she helps out a lot. I love that girl!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Paul takes his 5-year old daughter Maddie to the museum a lot. And like you, he saw the value in the "family pass." It's SUCH a great deal! And definitely more educational than throwing the kids in front of a DVD. ;-)

The Adkins Family said...

You're very brave! Before I met Blair, I was a total stay home mom, juggled 1-4 kids while attending college full-time...BUT, I can hardly get out of the house with Anderson now! I'll blame it on being pregnant, for now!