Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things to be Thankful for...Day Three

Day Three: I'm thankful TJ didn't get "fixed" as soon as we had planned

TJ was supposed to get "fixed" last May as soon as school got out. We didn't really have any extra money at the time to pay our deductible for it, so we decided to wait a little longer.

If TJ would have had the surgery when we originally had planned, then this little guy never would have been born.


Because of our lack of extra money, we were blessed with another perfect little man...my little man (who will end up costing more than that little deductible would have cost us, but that's beside the point).

I am very thankful we were blessed with one more baby, but I am also VERY thankful we can't have anymore.

*I'm also thankful Kyle and Cortney gave us the little blanket in the background with his name on it. Works for a great backdrop in a picture too! I'm NOT thankful they moved away from us :( *

1 comment:

The Adkins Family said...

Awww...isn't it perfect how things work out? My first husband had a vasectomy long before I was done having kids (obviously!). The last 3 are "little miracles" so to speak! And meeting someone like Blair is an additional blessing! What a precious little man! Cole is growing up too fast!