Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things to be Thankful for...Day Twelve

I didn't get around to posting this weekend so I'm behind again...what else is new??

Day Twelve: I am thankful McKinly and 'Uncle' Clay are so close

I was looking through old pictures this weekend and I realized my little brother, Clay and McKinly have always played well with each other. They have grown up together and have known each other since they were just a year old.

(look how much McKinly and Cade look alike!)

They have always loved playing together...

...whether it is swimming


or sleeping in the forts they made, they always have a great time.



Now that they're older, they don't really 'play' as much as they 'hang out'


or attack each other with silly string, whatever works!

As they get older, they are becoming closer and closer. I have loved watching them grow up together and I love when McKinly calls him 'Uncle' Clay (considering he's only a month older than she is)













1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

Awwww... those pictures of them when they were younger are adorable. That's the Clay I remember!! It's neat that they are so close in age.