Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things to be Thankful for...Day Ten

Day Ten: I am thankful for my 3 month old baby boy!

Cole, today you turn 3 months old!


You are the most laid back baby I have ever met. You are still content just hanging out on your Boppy pillow watching your siblings run around. You smile and kick your little legs like crazy any time anyone talks to you. You are just so happy.

You can get a little angry if we take too long fixing your bottle, but once we shove put it in your mouth, you're back to your happy self.


You are still an amazing sleeper for such a young age. You are starting to wake up a little earlier in the mornings, around 6:30 am, but once you're fed a bottle you go back to sleep for a few more hours. You still sleep in our room but not because you're not ready to move in with Cade. It's because I'm not ready for you to be big enough to move in with Cade.


Oh, but Cade would love for you to be roommates with him. That little man adores you! He can't get enough of his little brother. If I put Cade in the car first, and you're not there, he will cry for "baby" until I reassure him you're coming with us too. He could hold you for hours...when I say hours I mean 30 minutes at the most...but to him, that's hours! You make him so happy, even if you think he's crazy sometimes!


No one can make you smile more than McKinly. The two of you can just "talk" to each other and it never gets old. The photographer from our family pictures even captured a great shot of it the other day and I can't wait to get it framed.

We are very happy you have come into our lives and now I realize our lives were just not complete without you! You are our little man and we love you so much!

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Happy 3 month birthday, Cole! These are all the very reasons we have 5.5 children! They grow up way too fast and are just soooo sweet and full of potential! I'm not sure Blair and I will ever get over always wanting a baby in the house!

The Adkins Family said...

It's not necessarily cold for me pregnant, but we bundle the boys all up! You know how Houstonians feel about 60 degree weather! Blair called earlier and said that Anderson walked right into class. YEA! He's such a brute, but still my little man. I'm going to pick him up at noon, unless he's taking a nap, lol. Next week, I'm going to start subbing, though, so he'll go all day. Probably! Hope you guys are doing okay, I really need your email address so I don't leave such LONG comments on your blog! Mine's esmommy2000@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cole :). I can't wait to see your pics! Did you have Jeremy do them again?