Monday, December 01, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with yummy food



Fun



cuteness



and naps...the poor kid ate too much turkey I guess

The kids loved having Nana, Aunt Chandler and Uncle Jonathan around for the holiday. I really love Thanksgiving but not just for family and food. Thanksgiving means only one more day until I can start decorating for Christmas!

It was supposed to rain all day Friday but the Christmas decorating gods were looking down on me and it ended up being a beautiful day. Perfect weather for my husband to get on the roof and hang lights.


and didn't he do a great job??



I was in charge of the inside and the Christmas tree



The boys had more fun with the bows



but then again, Cade has always liked playing with the bows


I love this season!

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I know how much you love putting the decorations up. Remember when we used to put them up on Halloween in college? Fun times!

Jenni McCarty said...

I love Christmas decorating also. We had our stuff up the day after Thanksgiving also. YEA CHRISTMAS!!! It was rough this year though. I was pooped afterwards. HA HA.

In reply to your earlier message...we will not be getting pregnant anytime soon, because we're probably moving back to Portland again. So we are thinking we will start to try again in June 2010, when Jovi is a year and a half.

The Adkins Family said...

We love decorating also, but I have to admit I have been lazy, lazy the last few years! The first year in our townhouse we decorated the staircase, tree, etc. Last year we didn't even put up a tree (gasp!). We just finished the tree last night and decorating inside. Progress...

The pic of Cole is adorable! Love the sweater! Hope you guys are well. Let me know if you still want to get together around Christmas.