Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Card Debut

It took me a while but I finally finished our Christmas Cards. They are being printed as we speak and I will get them back in a day or two. Most of my envelopes are already filled out so all I have to do is slip the cards in and toss them in the mail box.

If you don't think you're on my list, but would like to be...let me know your address and I'll be sure to send one to you too.

Here is what you'll be getting...

Actually, I think I'll just wait until you get it in the mail...I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now would I???

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

We're excited to see it! Call Blair or me when you get in town. Talk to you soon!

The Adkins Family said...

What's your email address? I'd leave my physical address on your blog, but you know we're just so popular...

Anonymous said...

I hope we made your list! I just sent our cards out today, so keep your eyes open. We still have your card from last year on the fridge. I can't believe how much Cade has changed!