Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scuba Steve Update 2

We haven't really talked about Scuba Steve lately because I had put him up for a while.  He has been safely tucked away in Cody's "box"of memories.

Well today Cody came running in the room excited because he had found both of Scuba Steve's arms and one of his legs.  He was so happy that I had to dig Scuba Steve out of hiding.  I explained to him that Scuba Steve still wasn't in the best of shape and we'll have to put him back in the "box" but he could go ahead and sleep with him tonight.

A few minutes later he came in and said, "I really wish we had another scuba diver I could play with, I would name him Diver Doug."

Diver Doug is the name of the scuba diver on Dive Olly Dive.

This is where I need help.  I would love for him to get a 'Diver Doug' for Christmas (It doesn't have to be the actual guy, just any scuba diver.)  Does anyone know where to find one or does anyone want to get one for him??  The poor little guy is so happy to have Scuba Steve back but I'm just afraid he will fall apart again!

2 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

I'm not sure what this show is, but ebay is always a great place to start. Amazon, maybe? I looked on the show's website, but didn't see a store link.

This is no help, of course, but thought I would throw it out there!

Take care!

The Adkins Family said...

Ha, ha, ha. All of our kiddos know that pics are extremely important to their mom! I have a very short memory! I'll have a talk with him when he gets back from his dad's, lol!