Monday, June 02, 2008

A little behind-The Zoo

We are a little behind on our posts lately. Cody, Cade and I met Cody's friend Tristen and his mom at the Zoo last Tuesday. We wanted to hit the zoo before school got out so it wouldn't be so busy. Cody loves almost all animals so he really enjoyed being there for the most part. There is one animal Cody is deathly afraid of and that is an Elephant. I have no idea why he is afraid of this animal but he went crying the other way when he saw them. He will look at bears, alligators, rhinoceroses, snakes...you name it and he loves it! Elephants though make him scream like a girl! I was even nice enough to point that out to him but he didn't care. He wanted nothing to do with the Elephants.

Cody in the Zoo parking lot



Cody and Tristen



He loved the Rhinoceroses



The lion Cub



Stopping for a drink



He spilled half of it down his shirt. Gotta love red kool-aid!


I have tons of other posts to catch up on so hopefully I'll post something new everyday until I catch up. I can't make any promises though!

post signature

1 comment:

lvnsteward said...

I don't blame him! I'm not particularly fond of the elephants myself! It's okay Cody, Aunt Leslie will send you a stuffed Rhino for christmas!! Oh, are ya'll here for christmas?