Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am CRAZY!

Tomorrow morning we're headed back to the zoo! However, this time it's not just me, Cody and Cade...It's me, Cody, Cade, McKinly, Ty, Laney, Jordan, Shay and Hayden!

Out of all those names...I'm the only one over the age of TEN!

That's right, I will be heading to the zoo, by myself, with eight kids. I have no idea why I'm doing it, I think because it's better than having all of those kids running around my house.

Why do I have the inability to say no when they keep asking if friends can come with us?? To top that off, why don't any of these parents offer to come with us??

Don't answer that, I already know it's because they're not crazy like I am!

Well, I'm off to bed so I can get a good nights sleep before tomorrow! I'll be sure and post pictures, if I make it through tomorrow alive!


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you going to fit them all in one car?

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I just throw them in the back of the truck, including the baby, and tell them to hold on!

Jenni McCarty said...

Yes, you are crazy. I can't imagine walking around the hot zoo in mid June, while being 6 or 7 months pregnant, with 8 children....You've lost your mind. I'm only in my third month of pregnancy, and I wouldn't even sign up for that, ha ha. Good luck!!!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Girl, you are crazy! However, it does sound better than being stuck at home with all of them!