Monday, June 09, 2008

Swimming

Since it's summer, we go swimming almost everyday. Well, not me...I just sit and watch. I refuse to spend $60 on a maternity bathing suit that I wont wear ever again after this summer (that's a promise). I usually head down to the pool in shorts and a tank top so I can still get some sun and be able to play on the steps with Cade.

The kids love to swim though. Cody started swim lessons last week at the YMCA and he is doing really well. He is not afraid of the water as long as he's wearing his swim ring and even now he'll venture out a little deeper without any floaty at all. (Someone is always right there with him, I'm not a horrible mother letting her three year old swim on his own)

I have only remembered to bring my camera with us to the pool once so these are the only pictures I have.


McKinly trying to teach Cody how to go under water



Cody swimming away from McKinly



TJ entertaining all the kids.
TJ, Cade, McKinly, Cody, Laney, Hope, and Ty



Cade had enough swimming, he was ready for a snack!



I'll try to get some pictures of Cody swimming on his own. He does a pretty good job I must say! I love our neighborhood swimming pool. It keeps the kids entertained for HOURS and it's free. Well, once you've paid the Home Owners Association fees but it's worth it!

post signature

No comments: