Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blonde Hair??

I have dark hair, actually almost black hair. T.J. has dark hair as well even though when he was a baby it was a little more reddish.

When Cody was born, he had dark hair but it lightened up pretty quick. He now has a dirty blonde color and even though I really have no idea where it came from, I didn't really think much of it.

Then Cade came along. His hair has always been dark. Even though he has never had much hair, you can tell it was coming in pretty dark like mine.

A month ago, Cade's hair was still really dark. Within the past month, it started turning blonde!?!? I know we have been out in the sun a lot but are you kidding me?? The sun couldn't change it this much this fast!!! Could it??


A month ago



A few days ago


Will my kids get anything from me??

post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Wow! That is a huge change. He has grown up so much since I saw him last! He just wanted to be a little more like his Aunt Pammie with the blonde hair (I got highlights put back in last week). Cade and I think alike :)

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

WOW! Now that's freaky!!! I don't know what to say girl! Blondes have more fun???

Lisa said...

What a cute little blondie! :)

Lindsay said...

How cute!!

Congrats on baby 3!! Boy or girl? It's good to hear from you.