Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stop messing with me on MY birthday!

Cade woke up in a really good mood this morning. That is until I tried to put a crown on his head.

It might of had something to do with him being hungry because I decided to get a cute picture of him before feeding him breakfast, but I think it had to do more with him thinking, "it's MY birthday and if I don't want to wear this stupid crown then I don't have to"


Either way, he's still a really cute birthday boy!

post signature

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Ok, I know you'll be busy with another birthday post but you could MENTION that I was there! :-)

kamahiclan said...

Happy birthday! He's so cute-frown and all!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to...You would cry too if it happened to you!


Sorry I couldn't resist.

Happy GIVING-birth day!