Sunday, February 10, 2008

If you can't beat him, trick him!

Since we use the Podee bottle, Cade has never had to hold his own bottle. This might be seen as a negative but trust me, the positives totally out weigh this little set back.

Right now we're in the process of getting rid of the bottle all together and getting him used to using cups (sippy cups of course). However, since he has never had to hold his own bottle, he doesn't think he should have to hold his own cup. It's not that he CAN'T do it because I have seen him, he just doesn't like to hold it up long enough to get a good drink.

He starts to get a little frustrated and then will proceed to throw the cup across the room. I really don't want him to hate using a cup since the bottle will be gone within a few weeks. So, imagine my excitement when I found a new sippy cup made by Munchkin that has a soft silicone nipple that is attached to a STRAW!!!

I wasn't the only one excited, Cade loved it too. Because of this genius contraption, Cade only required two bottles today!


post signature

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

Such a big boy!