Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day One without a bottle

How do you think it's going around here???

Cade woke up and was NOT very happy when he didn't receive his morning bottle. I fed him breakfast and he was a little happier but that was short lived, very short lived!

The problem was, he spotted his bottle. After that, there was fighting going on at our house. He would scream and point to where the bottle was (because I put it away very quickly). He would look at me with pitiful eyes that just screamed, "why are you doing this to me???"

All day long I have received this look from him.


It's slowly getting better as the day wears on and I'm sure I'll let him have one bottle, I don't think I can cut him off cold turkey. However he's not going to get formula, whole milk all the way. We'll just see how that works out for us!!

*I have lots of pictures to put up of our weekend with Tasha, but that's going to be a long post and right now, I have about two minutes on my computer at a time, I'm working on it though*

post signature

No comments: