Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy First Birthday Cade!


My baby boy is One today!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It does not seem like a year has gone by since we first got to meet this sweet little boy. He is a perfect little human being that brings us more joy than we could ever imagine.

Even though it seems like yesterday that he was born, I also can't remember our life before he came into it. He is such a good baby, always happy and full of life!


I love you so much Cade, Happy Birthday. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!!

(He loved his first bite of cake. In fact, he was a little perturbed I stopped him from eating just so I could take a picture!)


post signature

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Doesn't seem like a year at all. Love you Cade!

Lisa said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday!!

He was such a handsome newborn!

Lisa said...

And he is still is handsome... just more grown up :)