Friday, February 29, 2008

Cade's Stats

We took Cade in for his one year check up today.

This is what we got! I don't remember the exact numbers, just the percentages:

Height: 50%
Head: 50%
Weight: 17.4lbs = less than 5%

His doctor said his height and head circumference are great but we need to fatten this boy up!

I don't know why his weight is low, the boy's got some rolls!

Oh well, I better listen to what the doc says so our first stop...McDonald's for a cheeseburger! I figure it works to fatten me up without even trying, it's got to work wonders for Cade!! He seemed to like his first taste of a cheeseburger but he preferred eating Cody's apple dippers. I don't know what's wrong with my child, he loves his fruits and veggies. Nothing makes him happier then a handful of green beans on his highchair tray! Weirdo!

Oh yeah, when we were at the doctor we found out Cade had a double ear infection!! I felt horrible, I had no idea. Cade has been his happy self, not cranky or complaining so I thought everything was alright. I'm a horrible mother, I know!!

post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Geez Ash... I can't believe you don't know what's going on INSIDE your child's ears. What's wrong with you? Poor Cade, does Aunt Pammy need to come get you?

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

He'll fatten up as he gets on whole milk and starts eating more solid foods. Ashton was WAY underweight too and now she's a little porker! And if not, maybe he's just meant to be tall and thin. nothing wrong with that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Grace is going through a stage where she only wants chicken nuggets and fries! I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure he will like those things soon enough. Maybe he is just going to be tall and slim.

I also love the name Emma (duh!)... can't blame your hubbie for liking it too. Have you narrowed your name choices down?