Friday, February 08, 2008

Cody's Valemtimes!

The other day we were at the store and Cody saw a box of Valentines he wanted. Since the other kids get them to give to their friends at school I always let Cody pick up a box and give them to the kids around our neighborhood.

This is not just an ordinary box of Valentines or "Valemtimes" as Cody calls them, this is a special box. They have Diego on them and they even come with stickers. The thing is, I told Cody he can't open the box until we have time to sit down and fill them all out so we don't lose any of them. That was fine with him as long as I let him carry the box around.

Wherever.we.go.

The box goes with us to the store, it goes with us to school, to a restaurant, to the park, the bathroom, and even to bed.

I don't really think I have to add this but I think he's a little excited. It's very cute and one day I might even open them and let him fill them out! Who knows though, he's very happy with just the box, even if the box is slightly torn up now from all the attention it gets.


post signature

1 comment:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

oh my goodness, that's so cute! Sounds like Lexi and her earrings. She sleeps in them!