Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day was great!

After the kids got all of their goodies this morning, I made them heart shaped blueberry pancakes for breakfast.



While the older kids were at school, I tried to get some good pictures of the little ones. Easier said than done. I got a few good ones of Cody and Cade by themselves but getting a good one of them together was a nightmare. Cade is still not feeling well so he wasn't too excited about my little photo shoot.

Cody


Cade



I guess I didn't think the kids got enough candy and chocolate from all their friends, parents, grandparents, neighbors, etc. because I decided to make them chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.


We had a great day and T.J. got me an awesome little pink purse that I love! It's like carrying a wallet around and not having to lug every thing else with it! Best part of it is, he thought of it all on his own!


Happy Valentine's Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I love the Irresistable shirt. I have a black wallet/purse thingie like that, and Jason got it by himself too!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

CUTE! and mmmmm, I want those strawberries RIGHT NOW!

Lisa said...

You are such a sweet little mama!  I love the pancakes and the strawberries... so fun and special!  I also loved your little photo shoot.... too cute!