Monday, September 24, 2007

YIPPPEEEEEE!

Cade only woke up ONE time last night. You got it...only ONE time. And you know what, I didn't even know he woke up that ONE time because T.J. is the one who got up with him. I wouldn't even have known Cade woke up that ONE time if it weren't for the fact he was lying in bed with us when I woke up this morning. When I asked T.J. about it, he said Cade just got cold and he brought him in bed with us and Cade instantly fell back to sleep!

You all know what this means don't you?? I got to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I didn't even know what to do with myself this morning. I actually had energy!!! I don't want to jinx anything by posting our little miracle but I had to share...I was just too excited!

Oh, and to top it off...he slept until 8:45!! You read that right...he slept for almost 11 straight hours. Some of you might be thinking...what's the big deal, he still woke up once but let me just remind you, I had not had any sleep for the past two weeks. He would wake up screaming every couple hours and just wanted to chew on his bottle. Anything to relieve the teething pain!

I think he was even proud of himself!!



post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Way to go Cade! Congrats on the sleep Mommy!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Cade...you're a keeper!!!