Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall Fashion Show

Fall is getting near! When we woke up this morning it was a chilly 57 degrees! I was able to get the boy's Fall clothes out! I am getting a little tired of their Summer clothing because I wont buy them anymore since it's about to cool down. I think I jumped the gun just a little because it ended up heating up to 78, but it's still cool enough to wear light, long clothing. They looked super cute in their Fall clothes. Now, if only we had some place to go to show it off!

Cade sporting his Tommy Hilfiger pants outfit, complete with a matching hat.


The outfit works well without the hat, and the personalized Binky adds just the right touch.


Cody is wearing Oshkosh wind pants with a navy blue Polo sweatshirt (He's more casual today because we were just hanging around the house so he wanted "comfy" pants) I didn't even fix his hair, the only place we went was to pick the kids up from school. Plus, he was being a brat he wasn't in a picture taking mood, so the only time he let me snap a picture was in the car.

Cody has a lot of cute Fall and Winter outfits but he loves wearing his "comfy" pants so when I can talk him into letting me dress him up a little more, I'll be sure and share with everyone.

They both will definitely be my little preppy boys!

post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

That was a great fashion show! I'm jealous of the cool weather. Let's just say that a 30 minute recess in this Texas heat is NO fun!!

Lisa said...

It was cool yesterday morning here too and it was WONDERFUL! I'm so excited about it getting cooler and getting to dress Grace up in fall clothes.