Thursday, September 13, 2007

Window Shopping

Since school started, the boys and I have pretty much just hung around the house. Today, we decided to get out and actually do something. However, our options are a bit extremely limited because money is running low completely out until payday. So, we decided to go hang out at the Mall with my friend Nicole and her son Dugan to do a little "window shopping".

Cody and Cade playing before we left


Cody got a balloon at the play place


Riding the Kiddie Coaster in the Food Court


Cade modeling a hat at Baby Gap


Taking a pretzel break (we can't leave the mall without one)


Cade didn't get a pretzel, but he enjoyed being in the "big boy"stroller because his stroller was in Daddy's car!


We had a great time and of course we didn't leave completely empty handed. It just so happened Baby Gap had some pretty good sales on their sale rack. Since that is one of my favorite stores, I couldn't pass it up.




post signature

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

I think Emmy has a crush on Cade...she sure is laughing at his pictures!!!

Lisa said...

Window shopping is the best. I also can't leave the mall without a pretzel... yum! I think that may be my new craving :)

Pam Roberts said...

Fun! You're such a great mommy.

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Its a shame Cade never smiles!!!