Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's Soccer Time

Our season has officially started. And yes, it's not just Ty and McKinly's season, it's our season as well. I have, once again, been conned into agreed to be Ty's team mom.

I have been doing it for the past 5 seasons now so I have the hang of it, but it just takes up more time the older he gets. There are more kids on his team which means more snack schedules, more phone calls, and more people to keep track of. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy getting to be this involved with Ty's soccer I just seem to run out of time.

McKinly has started playing soccer this season so of course she demands expects me to do for her what I do for Ty. I might end up driving myself crazy before this is all said and done!!! What am I going to do next season when I have three kids in Soccer?? I might have to hire a secretary. Anyone need a part time job that doesn't pay anything?? Any takers, come on, it's for a good cause!

McKinly's first practice, she was doing lunges...ouch!


She worked really hard for her first practice...she needed a little break

Cade enjoyed being at soccer practice too


Cody enjoyed the slide best of all


McKinly did such an awesome job at her first soccer practice. She is on a team with 10 boys and 3 girls. Today, she was the only girl at practice and she kept up with those smelly boys! T.J. couldn't get over how well she did. She has never played before, only watched, and she did great! We thought she would be a little shy, but she proved us wrong!

Ty had a game this morning but I forgot my camera. He has another game tomorrow so I'll be sure and get pictures then. His team did a great job but you can tell they're all a little out of shape. We'll have to work them a little harder at their next practice.


post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Way to go McKinly! Ashley, I'm glad you found something to do with all of your "spare" time...haha!

Lisa said...

I can't wait until my kids are playing sports... seems like lots of fun (and I'm sure time and money), but totally worth it, right?

I wanted to ask how you can cross out words? I've seen several bloggers that do that, but I am clueless. Thanks for any help.