Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome to the World little Dugan!

Our friends, Chris and Nicole, welcomed their little boy to the world on Wednesday, July 25. He is very little compared to my boys, weighing only 6lbs. 5 ounces! They are home now and getting used to life with a new baby. That's why we decided to crash their little family of 3 party Saturday night and bring over our youngest two! We wanted to make sure they didn't have too much piece and quite.

Cody loved holding Dugan, for about a minute, and then said "OK, I finished with baby!"


Cade playing with Chris, I don't know who was having more fun


The bad news, Cody liked Daddy's beer. You're supposed to let them taste it so they don't want anymore because it tastes so bad, but in our case, Cody loved it and wanted more. I think we're in big trouble!


We stayed pretty late so Cade was ready to get home and go to bed



4 comments:

Tasha said...

Too cute! Sorry about the crazy stupid fence guy, but I'm sure it will get fixed soon! Glad you had fun with your friends and Mom and Chandler, though, and don't worry, we'll see you sooner than later - time flies, right?! :-)

Lisa said...

Love the name... Dugan is my last name! I've never heard it for a first, but I like it.

Your son looks so precious holding the baby. I can't wait until my little girl holds our new baby!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam Roberts said...

Congrats Chris and Nicole!