Saturday, July 21, 2007

Playin' It Cool

I don't know why, but somehow I ended up with just as many kids at my house today that I have during the week. For those of you who don't know, I am not the most intelligent person in the world and I agreed to watch a total of EIGHT kids everyday this summer. The difference today is that it was my choice to allow these kids to come over this afternoon so it was a lot more tolerable.

We headed off to the pool for most of the afternoon to keep all the kiddos entertained.

McKinly and Cody lookin' cool before heading out to the pool
(the only reason my son is wearing Cubs stuff is because I have to let his father have a say so in what he wears ONCE in a while, not often though)


Cade chillin' with his friend, Brady


Cade takin' a dip, man it was hot out there!


What a Day!!!!

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Wow! What a woman. I can't believe you watch all those kiddos! You definitely need a vacation.

Anonymous said...

So cute...looks like you guys had a fun day!

Tasha said...

Cade looks tuckered out! Do you ever get a day off? :-)