Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Belated 4th of July!

We had a great 4th of July. We did the normal activities: went swimming, went to Uncle Carl's for hamburgers, shot off some fireworks and then drove to the Lowe's parking lot to watch the BIG ones!! The boys had a really great time. Cade loved swimming but I think Cody's favorite part of the day was shooting off the fireworks. I especially loved the part when T.J. let our two year old hold a roman candle while it shot out. He said it was good for him, it's what boys are supposed to do. I guess no one ever told me boys are supposed to blow their hands off before they're old enough to write. We made it through without any injuries though, let's just hope we're that lucky every year!

Cody, Cade and Daddy


Cade sleeping on Chelsi at the pool


Cody admiring all his fireworks!


"Mommy, I don't like all these loud noises!"


He felt a little better when I held him


"Watch out Cade, these are going to be LOUD!"


Cody holding a Roman Candle while Uncle Carl holds sparklers! I believe Cody showed him who the bigger man was!


Aunt Lizard's video of Cody telling everyone "Happy 4th!"

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Looks like you guys had a busy day. I'm so glad you have family there to celebrate with!

Anonymous said...

we had sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i enjoyed every bit of it