Monday, July 30, 2007

He got me...again

Cody and I were standing in the kitchen...

Cody: "Mommy, you want to play game with me?"
Me: "sure Cody, what do you want to play?"
Cody: "I be Momma, you be Cody"
Me: "OK, so Momma what are you going to make me for dinner?"
Cody: "I dunno" he begins to open up a bottle of coke from the fridge
Me: "No Momma, you can't have that coke!"
Cody: "Don't tell Momma No" He continues opening the bottle and then takes a drink from it..."delicious".

Great, just what I need, now he has figured out another way to get what he wants. It was pretty clever for a two year old, I have to admit, but I won't fall for that one again!

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Very clever!

Tasha said...

The blog looks great!

And Cody - he's a smartie, man, you'd better watch it!! LOL