Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fauxhawk

The other day we were watching T.V. and Cody noticed someone with a Fauxhawk. He got excited and said, "Mommy, I like that!" So, today we decided to let Cody sport the fauxhawk look.

We have tried numerous times with Ty's hair but unfortunately Ty's hair naturally sticks up in all directions so the fauxhawk doesn't really work on him. We'll just have to stick with the spiked look for Ty-Ty.

Cody was excited about his new look and kept touching it to make sure it was still lookin' good!

Cody with his new "do"


Looking at it from a different view


You can see how tall it is from his shadow (this one is my favorite)


*On a side note, Cody is acting more like himself again lately and I hope we don't have too many episodes like we had the other day! That was NOT fun!*


5 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Just don't send him to school like that. I had one of those this year. Cody looks more like a "big kid" in every picture I see. I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

Anonymous said...

aunt ashley cody looks so cute with his new do but i think it would be cute for school he is growing up sooo fast love him bye bye

Anonymous said...

I think that your children are the cutest things and the foxhawk is great.

Anonymous said...

oh no i spelled it wrong eeeek!

Tasha said...

That is adorable - the shadow picture is the best! I can't believe he saw it on TV and wanted one like it - you're going to have your hands full! LOL!