Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Blog's been "Pimped"

A few weeks ago, I was on a friend's blog reading her comments and clicked on a name I didn't recognize to see who they were. It must have been my lucky day because I didn't know who she was at the time, but her latest blog entry was how she was going to start doing "bloggie makeovers" for ONLY $15.00!!! That is really incredible considering most people charge around $75.00! Jennisa did a GREAT job so if you're interested in your own "bloggie makeover" be sure and contact her. She was great to work with and I love what she did for me!

You can view some of her other work at www.jennisajoy.blogspot.com

post signature

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

I love it! If she had a pink/zebra design, I'd definitely get her to spice up my classroom blog!