Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pregnancy is NOT a beautiful thing!

I know people will totally disagree with that statement but it's true!! I understand the blessings, being able to feel your baby move around inside you, the true miracle, etc!

I AM JUST PAST ALL THAT NOW!!!

I have one week left. One more week of discomfort, one more week of looking at myself in the mirror and wanting to puke, one more week of not being able to shave my legs because I can't reach, one more week of literally having to roll out of bed, one more week of all the gross things that come with pregnancy!

For those who have been pregnant, you know what I'm talking about, for those who haven't...just wait, you'll know what I'm talking about soon enough. I don't want to scare you with all the gross realities...but there are many!

If you can't tell, I'm totally over being pregnant. I will not miss it one bit! Next Friday I not only will be having a baby, I will also be getting my tubes tied. People keep asking me if I think I will regret it! My answer...

NO WAY!!

I have a three year old, a one year old and I will have a newborn. I don't think I will have the time to regret it! Three boys will be enough. Three very adorable boys I must add!

With one week left, I just wanted everyone to know I am ready! Ready to not ever have to do this again!!!!!!

I AM HUGE!


And I'm not showing my face because well, that's just as big as my stomach!


post signature

14 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Awwwwww! You are SO not huge, girl! Good luck with the delivery and keep your fellow bloggers updated. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I am totally a blog stalker, but thought I would send you encouragement to get through the last week!

I think pregnant bellies are so precious...on any body but mine! I feel for you, and I've only done it once.

Pam Roberts said...

Cheer up, girl! See you on Friday with your new baby boy!!!!!

Chelle said...

Yes, please refrain from the scary stuff or you'll freak me out! Go to my myspace page for some news on me!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Pah-Leeze! That is the cutest prego tummy I've ever seen! At least you have that bowling ball prego shape. It's very cute! I was more like a bean bag chair. People couldn't really tell if I was prego or just fat. I can't wait to see pics of the newest arrival!

Tasha said...

I think your belly is SO GORGEOUS! I'm not lying, I think you look adorable and I told you as much when I saw you last... SO EXCITED, though sad because I am in Connecticut for the week... will call you in the next couple of days!

Anonymous said...

It's a really cute preggo tummy! We can't wait to see pics of the newest little man!

Lisa said...

Girl you are beautiful!! You are so not huge. I think everyone just thinks they are huge when they are that close. Just a couple more days! We can't wait to see pictures. :)

Jenni McCarty said...

I'm pretty sure no one likes their own preggo belly. I certainly don't think mine looks beautiful, but yours is gorgeous. I think you look great, but I do understand about the discomforts, aches, and pains.

Anonymous said...

After 8 kids and a few miscarriages, I am well and truly sick of those single child mothers who coo and burble about HOW BEAUTIFUL pregnancy is... ITS FREAKING HIDEOUS! THERE IS NOOOOOTTTTTHHHIIIIINNNNGGG REMOTELY NICE ABOUT morning sickness, afternoon sickness, a giant efing stomach (that doesnt just bounce back after 5 kids!) and ooo, HOW LOVELY IS THIS EXCRUTIATING FEELING OF BLISSFULL AGONY AS I SQUEEZE THE LITTLE SOD OUT. DAMN THEM!!!!

Anonymous said...

And to be brutally honest, yours, and every single pregnant belly, quite frankly, hurts my eyes. But hey, it happens to every pregnant woman, so why feel bad. Just irksome :P

Anonymous said...

PS, that was a malicious attack not aimed at you. All the best!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, and I'm afraid that the ones that say that pregnancy is sexy are the very vocal minority.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you