Monday, August 11, 2008

Last Couple of Days

We are taking advantage of the last couple of days before the baby arrives. There is so much to get done yet I don't seem to be accomplishing anything. I have been spending time with the boys and enjoying the last few nights I have to sleep all night long.

We are getting very excited to meet our new little one but it's no surprise I am pretty nervous. I have eight kids running around my house every day but I know, on the hard days, they will all be going home.

These last few weeks, Cody and Cade have been getting me ready for the new baby. Cade has been crankier than usual and Cody has been getting into more things than he has in his whole life. The other day I walked in his room and he had drawn me a picture on his wall with chalk! I know it's just chalk but Cody has never done anything he knew he wasn't supposed to do.

Reality is sinking in and the thought of three little ones is keeping me up at night. At least it will help with the transition of a newborn.

I am very excited for Friday. I can't wait to hold my new baby and introduce him to everyone. I am just a little scared, that's all!!


I took this picture of my sweet boys this morning. I wonder how I'll be able to get all three of them to look at the camera at the same time!



post signature

5 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Awww I'm so excited for you, Ash!!! Best of luck on Friday - you're going to do great! Keep us posted, ok? :-)

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Okay, um, we have the same coffee table!

Homegrown Tribe said...

only a couple more days... how exciting! i have never made it that far before... i am sure you are READY! can't wait to see the new little one. :)

brittany

Anonymous said...

You're going to be great. We are all excited to see your family growing. Please keep me posted! Good Luck! Can't wait to see him!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you don't think I'm a stalker!

Honestly, my first thought was, "What, you are nine months pregnant and you are still sleeping all night long?" Ha, then I read on.

Good luck on Friday! Can't to see all three of your boys together!